Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Since Thursday night is the night that TJ and I go to our bible study (small group) I figured I would make Thursdays on this blog "Thankful Thursday."  

So these are the things that I am thankful for today:
  •  My health.  Sure I get a headache, sore throat, or upset stomach every now and then, but overall I am in great health!  I don't even have to take medicine for anything (which so many people do nowadays).  I only get really sick maybe once a year.  Actually, as of right now, I don't think I've been really really sick in about two years...how awesome is that?
  • That I graduate in less than a month.  Even though I don't have any plans as of right now I just know that everything will work out like it's supposed to. 
  • That my mom finally got her bedroom put together.  She completely re-did her room; I painted the walls and my oldest brother ripped up the carpet, and my aunt donated her old furniture to her.  Growing up her bedroom was always combined with all of our stuff, office stuff, books, dolls, etc.  Now it actually looks like a bedroom.  I haven't seen it yet but every time she tells me about it over the phone I can "hear" her smiling.  I am so excited for her!  She so deserves this! 
So that's my Thankful Thursday post of the day! There's always something to be thankful for!  Today I'll leave you with a picture of our small group bible study (minus Curt and Gitti).  We call ourselves DC3...(Discovering Christ through College and Careers)




No comments:

Post a Comment