Friday, November 20, 2009

11.20.09

Whew! What a busy day! I woke up relatively early today and met up with my research partner. We went to go see our professor and ask her some questions regarding how we read the data that we had received. You see, our entire class this semester is a huge research project and we had just collected a bunch of data from a lot of people. Anyway, I thought this was going to be a twenty minute process but it ended up lasting almost two hours! Be we did get a lot done so I'm really happy about that...especially since it's due right when we get back from Thanksgiving break.

I then went to Brown and Wood to get my oil changed and my car inspected and they told me that it won't pass inspection because two of the tires are worn down. This means that I have to get two brand new tires which I really cannot afford right now. :( Bummer...but I have to get them to pass inspection. What do I do?

The one thing that is lifting me up right now is the fact that I have already pre-ordered my tickets to see New Moon with Amy and Karen tonight. Come fast 10:00!

No comments:

Post a Comment